HOLISTIC YOGA LEVEL 2 - GRANADA (SPAIN)
NEW YOGA COURSE: HOLISTIC YOGA LEVEL 2
LIVE COURSES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The live courses will be held if Covid-19 restrictions permit. This will be evaluated every month before the course.
- Restricions may affect the number of students, where they are allowed to travel from, or may even oblige us to cancel events.
- We will contact all students a few days before each course to inform them of the situation that month.
- Each student will receive a Covid-19 Safety Plan by email a few days before each course, to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all.
- All students attending live events will be required to comply with the Safety Plan.
- We remind you that the option of doing the courses online is always available. Please contact us for details.
We are pleased to introduce the new Holistic Yoga Level 2 course which will take place in Granada. This course has been designed, and will be taught by, Sri Swami Purohit, spiritual master of yoga and meditation.
The course will take place one weekend each month of a total period of 18 months.
This course is the continuation of the current Holistic Yoga course and is open to all students of this course. It is also open to new students who wiah to begin stuyding with Swamiji.
Venue: Hotel Abades Nevada Palace, Calle de la Sultana 3, 18008 Granada (unless stated otherwise)
Times: Saturdays 9 to 15h / Sundays 9 to 14h
Duration: The course will be held one weekend each month, for 18 months. It begins in November 2019 and will finish in May 2021.
Price: 110€/person per month. (85€/person per month for concessions)
Discounts: We offer the opportunity to pay for the course in 3 instalments; one for each 6 month module. Each instalment must be paid in advance, before the module begins, and the cost per module will be 530€ (a reduction of 20% on the monthly course fee.) Please note: This payment option does not permit refunds if the client is unable to attend any sessions of the course. Discounts are non cumulative.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS:
To book, please contact Kate, course coordinator:
Telephone/Whatsapp: +34 627 957 833 (Office hours Monday to Friday.)