Copper jar for water.
Copper is an essential micronutrient which is mainly found in the organs with a high metabolic rate such as the liver, brain, kidneys and heart, as well as in the red blood cells and nervous system cells. This element is important for the correct function of many of the vital processes in our bodies. Drinking water from a copper recipient offers many health benefits:
- Prevents osteoporosis.
- Purifies the blood and cleanses the arteries.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and reduces wrinkles.
- Promotes healthy, flexible skin.
- Has antioxidant properties and slows down the ageing process.
- Restores hair colour (reduces greying).
- Helps the formation of red blood cells.
- Regulates the thyroid function.
- Helps the recovery of bone tissue.
- Increases the body's capacity to absorb iron (important for avoiding, and treating, anaemia).
- Keeps cartilege tissue healthy.
- Aids tendon recovery.
- Improves the appearance of varicose vains.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Improves joint problems such as inflamation and arthritis. Reinforces bone resistance, therefore lessening the risk of fractures.
- Helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Important for heart and blood vessel health.
- Helps reduce cholesterol.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Excellent bactericide; eliminates bacterias such as Escherichia coli, salmonella, legionaires disease, staphylococcus aureus (which is resistant to methicilin). And many more bactarias.
How to use: fill the jar with water and leave for 6 to 8 hours to absorb the properties of the copper. Drink the water at room temperature. Do not heat or boil.
It is not recommended to leave the same water in the copper jar for more than 8 hours. rinse after each use.